on a second thaught I figured out it would be easier to start up with
a feed, and tweak it before we build any email alert,
because we should apply some filtering and tweaking.

I have added the mentionned sources in atomisator and here's the feed:

http://ziade.org/plone/plone.xml   (no we interface,  you can add it
to your usual reader)

I am adding now a cron that will upgrade it every hour.

the configuration is here : http://ziade.org/plone/plone.cfg

we can now think about various filters we can apply to that feed, to
reduce it. Any kind of filter can be created.

1 - a filter to remove entries. For instance a filter that will keep
only entries that are in english by analyzing the words)
2 - a filter to add infos in entries. For example : doing extra
searches on plone.org or any site,
     and adding links at the bottom of the entry body if it contains
special keywords, etc..

3 - other outputs you can think of (stats, etc..)