(reading the feed right now)

For instance, we could probably filter out al the twwet entry that
starts is issued from SOMEONE
where SOMEONE is a tweet nick listed in a text file called
"friends_of_plone.txt"

Because we don't need to treat read or respond to them, as they are
enthusiast about Plone.

Same thing for blog entries : we could probably remove all entries
from blog entries if the blog
is listed in a text file.

>>> http://uservoice.com

>>> http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)