Roberto Allende wrote:
Hello

Although we are doing the wpd2008 postmorten, we can start to talk about date for wpd2009.

I believe it is a good idea to keep it one month after PC, but before
december. So, i'd like to propose Friday November 27th as the date for
WPD 2009.

I'm going to guess that you're not in the U.S., right?

Thur, Nov 26 is Thanksgiving day; arguably the 2nd biggest holiday in the U.S. Virtually everyone in the U.S. has the next day (Fri, Nov 27) as a holiday as well.

Which means your proposed date would guarantee virtually a zero turnout in the U.S.

--
Chris Barnes