Am 17.12.2008 um 21:11 schrieb Donna Snow:

I would say April/May would be good. Not summer and not beginning of the school year. I'm leaning toward May actually.

+1

I proposed this earlier, because I think it is better to have a balance of events during the year. Someone pointed out to use the Plone Conference as a mean of motivating people to organize the WPD. But I guess this is not needed. We're all motivated enough. ;-)

If we talk about no-gos: usually in September we have our annual DZUG- Tagung in Germany, so please do not schedule the WPD in September or early October.

juh

--
Business: http://hasecke.com --- Private: http://hasecke.eu --- Blog: http://www.sudelbuch.de --- History: www.generationenprojekt.de --- Europe: www.wikitution.org

--
DZUG e.V. (Deutschsprachige Zope User Group)
http://www.zope.de