On 12/18/2008 2:09 PM, Calvin Hendryx-Parker wrote:
On Dec 18, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
I personnally think Friday fits better as it allows to end the day in restaurants or pubs without worrying of the late hours.

+1 You are speaking my language  :D

+1. Birds of a feather.

I would recommend late April or very early May. Why? Because universities typically have graduation the first weekend in May, after which a large part of the audience for WPD scatters to the winds until fall.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530