Donna Snow escribió:
Looking at the calendar it looks like Memorial day is May 25th so I don't recommend doing this on the 22nd as many people will take the Friday off prior to Memorial day weekend. At least around here people start heading out in boats and camping, etc.

That leaves us May 15 and May 29th - I think May 29th is a Jewish holiday? Can someone confirm? I'm assuming we want to stick with Friday (though Wednesday might be better as it is mid-week)

I personnally think Friday fits better as it allows to end the day in restaurants or pubs without worrying of the late hours.

Donna M Snow

Godefroid