Dylan Jay wrote:
On 04/12/2009, at 4:43 PM, Massimo Azzolini wrote:

On Thursday, December 3, 2009, Dylan Jay <d...@pretaweb.com> wrote:
Anyone know why Plone gets excluded from ECM?

It's on left bottom corner of the map

Plone is listed on 3 different axles but isn't listed as a "enterprise content management". The question is why? and what do we have to do to get considered as an ECM by cmsmatrix. That would put Plone into the center with the big boys.

Hey Dylan,

Don't be that paranoid(*) ! Massimo is telling you that Plone is on the ECM 'line'. Look again.

* Being in that paranoia camp for so long, I alow myself to use the word. If you feel offensed, receive my apologies.
--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be