On 9 Dec 2009, at 10:57, Tim Knapp wrote:

While surfing around today I found this video on YouTube that explains
ECM in 'laymans' terms:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-DmGNX0ohM

And as you say Dylan, it does appear to include 'capturing' documents as
one ECM feature.

Well that video would be my definition of Document Management. I guess DM is part of ECM and maybe they mean ECM as an umbrella term for all CM in an enterprise. But then most vendors distinguish between ECM and WCM.

Hrm.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       ma...@netsight.co.uk