Hi Rich,

I really like these things. YAPC::EU will be from Aug 4th - 6th (not 5th). And yesterday it was announced that Nordic Perl-Workshop will be in Reykjavík (May 1st - 2nd).
Thanks for your work!

- Renée

Rich Sands schrieb:
All,

Please proofread these and let me know if anything needs to be changed ASAP. I
need to order these tomorrow. Note - I'll be uploading full-resolution graphics
files, so don't worry about any pixelation you might see in these, they won't
print with pixelation.

In addition to these items, I'm also ordering 1000 of the round tuit wooden nickels. I
know it is a play on the English "around to it" which doesn't translate, but
they're inexpensive, and clever / odd enough for people to keep them for a little while,
and if they visit the URL printed on it, that is all we can ask.

Thanks!

        --  rms

Large banner - will be 6 ft tall. Vertically mounted on a banner stand.
http://rsandsconsulting.com/resources/perl-banner-3.png

Small banner - will attach to the front of the table.
http://rsandsconsulting.com/resources/perl-banner-horizontal-sm.png

Postcard - front side
http://rsandsconsulting.com/resources/Perl-FOSDEM-Postcard-side1.png

Postcard - back side (black and white printing)
http://rsandsconsulting.com/resources/Perl-FOSDEM-Postcard-side2.pdf

Rich Sands
Principal

RSands Consulting, LLC