Rich Sands said:

Large banner - will be 6 ft tall. Vertically mounted on a banner stand.

Nice one. Me like.

Small banner - will attach to the front of the table.

Postcard - front side

This is the one that still needs work, IMO. I'd love to talk a little about it on #events ( to see if we can improve it! :)

Postcard - back side (black and white printing)

Nice, although it definitely needs the last two conferences. Also, I think just "See you there!" should be enough. And a lowercase "i" in "Perl In Europe".

I'd also experiment with dropping the country names (if you're close enough to recognize a city name, you already know it's a good candidate for visiting. :)

- Salve

sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen
getc DATA}$"="'};&{'";@_=unpack("C*",unpack("u*",':4@,$'.#     <>
'2!--"5-(50P%$PL,!0X354UC-PP%/0\`'."\n"));eval "&{'@_'}";   __END__ is near! :)