I've been playing around with a concept that worked reasonably well for be before (NPW promo cards at YAPC::EU::2007, plus another event not related to Perl):

Creditcard-sized cards with something recognizable and funny on one side, and some interesting/useful info on the other side.

Here's the card front I just made:

(Note the purposeful use of low-res graphics, the Comic Sans font, and pointless italics. :)

And here are two suggestions for the back/info sides:

...and add similar texts for any other projects we'd like to put in the spotlight.

So, is this useful?

- Salve

sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen
getc DATA}$"="'};&{'";@_=unpack("C*",unpack("u*",':4@,$'.#     <s...@foo.no>
'2!--"5-(50P%$PL,!0X354UC-PP%/0\`'."\n"));eval "&{'@_'}";   __END__ is near! :)