Hi!

I've been playing around with a concept that worked reasonably well for be before (NPW promo cards at YAPC::EU::2007, plus another event not related to Perl):

Creditcard-sized cards with something recognizable and funny on one side, and some interesting/useful info on the other side.

Here's the card front I just made:

  http://www.pvv.org/~sjn/FOSDEM-Perl-promo-card-front-1.0.png

(Note the purposeful use of low-res graphics, the Comic Sans font, and pointless italics. :)

And here are two suggestions for the back/info sides:

  http://www.pvv.org/~sjn/FOSDEM-Perl-promo-card-back-rakudo-1.0.png
  http://www.pvv.org/~sjn/FOSDEM-Perl-promo-card-back-pm-1.0.png

...and add similar texts for any other projects we'd like to put in the spotlight.

So, is this useful?

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen