Resent to events list - this time without attachments, as the events list
rejects emails larger than 30K.

It cost a bit more, mostly because of shipping the banner stand which could not
be sent directly to Belgium, requiring me to send it separately. See
attachments for all the specifics.

Here are the totals:

1000 Round Tuits production/shipping                            $280.72
Banners and 1500 postcards production/shipping  $231.83
Banner stand
$  34.99
Banner stand shipping                                                   $147.25
Total
        $694.79

The totals for reusable items vs. giveaway items:

Reusable
   Banners
        $  48.94
   Banner stand
$  34.99
   Banner stand shipping
$147.25
Total reusable
$231.18

Giveaways
   1000 Round Tuits
$280.72
   1500 Postcards
$  89.97
   Postcard shipping (incl. banners)                                    $  52.68
   Tax
        $  40.24
Total giveaway
$463.61

Karen, please contact me off-list regarding reimbursement.

Hope the show is a big success!

        --  rms

On Feb 2, 2010, at 12:54 AM, Karen Pauley wrote:

> On 2 February 2010 04:06, Gabor Szabo <szab...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd love to have some of these at FOSDEM already.
>> Is there anyone from Brussels on the list who could check the local prices?
>>
>> Is there any left over from the 500 USD of TPF?
>
> I don't know exactly how much money is left as I haven't seen the
> receipts yet.  I do know that Rich projected his costs as:
>
> Give-aways:             $202.00
> Banners/drape:  $110.00
> Shipping:               $125.00
> -----------------------------------
> Total:                  $437.00
>
> I spoke to TPF about the portion of that money that was being used for
> re-usable items - $110 - and they have agreed to provide this in
> addition to the $500 that was given for swag.  If the projected costs
> are correct you would still have $173 to spend.
>
> You also have $500 for conference swag for CeBit.
>
> All the best,
>
> Karen

Rich Sands
Principal