Hi Gabor and FOSDEM team,

Thanks for this update and glad the event went well with plenty of developers
stopping by. Just wondering about the marketing materials - how did the
postcards look? Did you pass many out?  How did the Rakudo Star cards work out?
Did the banners look good? Did the banner stand work well or was it hard to set
up and use? Did the Tuits look good and did you pass many out?

Any good connections made to other projects - ideas for collaboration? Did you
and the others get a sense for people's impression of Perl as a platform and
any ideas on new ways to engage? What questions were the most common? What
issues do you see and any ideas how to address them? Any great positive
comments to relate? What did you say that seemed to make the best
impression/connection with developers?

I wonder what it would take to organize a dev-room next year. I know it is a
lot of work getting al the speakers lined up and publicizing it but it can
really pay off with a big surge of interest in the platform.

Did anyone take any pictures? Anyone blog or planning to blog?

Thanks again!

        --  rms

Rich Sands
Principal