Hi Gabor,

I had a quick look at it.

The next upcoming event would be in Austria. Considering the proximity
of CEBIT and Vienna I guess that it could get transferred quite easily
to the next event.
The following hop from Vienna to the Nordic Perl Workshop should be
possible too with our travelling perl community.
The jumps afterwards are a bit further but nothing that could be
solved through UPS I guess.
Also if we could make this happen, it could make a great cover story
of how flexible, alive and cooperative the perl community actually is
without spending a fortune on UPS. Just get some pictures everywhere
taken of where the banners and so have travelled and we've got a great
photo-story to tell.

A quick summary I looked up from the google perl events calendar.
- Perl QA Hackathon Vienna, Austria April 10-12
- Nordic Perl Workshop (Iceland) May 1-2
- Portuguese Perl Workshop June 4-5
- Perl Mova + YAPC::Russia June 12-13
- Belgian Perl Workshop Brussels June 26
- YAPC::EU Pisa, Italy August 4-6

Cheers.
Dirk.