Hi Gabor, All,

:-) You won't believe but even a young ruby programming student got
interested into perl into the context of a "pet project". Just because
he wanted to get a broader programming view besides his studies.

I had a look at the plush pet provider
(http://www.steiner-pluesch.de/frontend/index.php?new_changed_lang=1)
of the postgress elephant right after FOSDEM. No explicit prices were
available.

However rumours told me that a pet camel was requested there by the
perl community in the past. Proposed price was 25 euro per piece.
That's rather expensive if you need to buy a hundred or thousand.

Of course this price should be re-requested again nowadays and all
buying options re-evaluated. Perhaps we aimed to high in the past?

Is there anyone of the german community who could take up the
communication with Steiner-pluesch?
Is there anyone who has had experience ordering elsewhere plush pets
of good quality?

Cheers.
Dirk.