On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Renée Bäcker
<mailinglis...@renee-baecker.de> wrote:
> DirkDn schrieb:
>>
>> Is there anyone of the german community who could take up the
>> communication with Steiner-pluesch?
>>

> I can do that... after I have finished my CeBIT preparations this week.

actually it would be interesting to have some of those for CeBIT already.

I'll ask our contact person at CeBIT if it is ok to collect donations
and give away presents to donors during CeBIT or if it is ok to sell
some stuff there and we can proceed accordingly.

I'd be happy with both a camel or a moose (or both) and an onion as well.

Gabor