QTI can give you some idea of the "size" of the multiverse if you consider that there
are "branches" in which every organism that
has ever existed (including bacteria, viruses etc) are immortal - as well as every
non-living configuration of matter (e.g.
snowflakes, rocks, grains of sand...) - on every planet (and star, and empty space) in
the universe ...

According to QTI *no* observer moments ever lead to death. Every observer moment of
every organism that has ever lived has
"timelike-infinite" continuity. This leads to very very very big numbers, even if we
allowed the output from the SWE to be
quantised - which it isn't.