>From: "Charles Goodwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>I have had this problem trying to explain why I believe the theory of
>evolution (with 99.999...% certainty) to various religious
>types. It happens exactly as you describe. This isn't a form of insanity,
>though: it appears to be a common human trait (presumably
>you can't define MOST people as insane . . . or can you???)

    Maybe you should.  As for religion, it shows that most people are either
ignorant, stupid, and/or irrational, since those are the only ways to
believe in it.

               Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Physicist  /  Many Worlder  /  Devil's Advocate
"I know what no one else knows" - 'Runaway Train', Soul Asylum
         My URL: http://hammer.prohosting.com/~mathmind/