The statement "Boolean Algebras are a subset of the class of Turing
Machines" doesn't seem quite right to me, I guess there's some kind of
logical typing involved there.  A Turing machine is a kind of machine
[albeit mathematically modeled], whereas a boolean algebra is an algebra.

Boolean algebra is a mathematical framework that is sufficient to
model/design the internals of Turing machines...

In a conceptual sense, they're "equivalent" ...

-- Ben