Another quickie:

Assume I survive a car/plane crash which we assume could have many different quantum outcomes including me (dead || alive)

Since I was the same person (entire life history) up until the crash/quantum 'branch' - then can't I assume that since there was at least one outcome where I survived, that TO ME I will always survive other such life/death branches?

Furthermore if I witness a crash where someone dies can I assume that the victim will survive in their own "world" so far as at least one quantum branch of survivability seems possible?

David Kwinter