At 09:05 31/10/03 -0800, Eric Hawthorne wrote:

Bruno Marchal wrote:

Then I would like to underline some basic considerations. A universe where the only weird thing is the fact to obtain number 6 any time you throw a die doesn't violate any "extremely possibility-constraining constraints". A universe where, by chance, the Lutezio element always occupy 99.5679459 percent of the volume available only when it is in a Astato box, doesn't transgress the constraints of the existence of self-organization. And so on. There could be an infinite of other examples (...and beyond!).

This is not correct. I have never written those lines, nor the other you quote.