Hi, Hal,

I wrote lately that 'our' (two but distinct and
different) theories started from a somewuat similar
way
of thinking. That startup was more than a decade ago.
Since then you transformed yours in its aspects and I
did so as well. You went the theoretical way, I
followed a practical thinking acceptable (?) to human
logic as an inevitable origination of the Multiverse.

I had to add this remark, because I don't want to
'ride' the theoretical merits of your theory in any
sense. My "narrative" is by now completely different
from your theory.

Please forgive me my superficial words.

John Mikes