Le 05-nov.-05, à 21:37, Stephen Paul King a écrit :

    And it is that timelessness that I am basing my argument against your thesis! YOu are ignoring the vast number of arguments that have been found in physics and even the reasoning comming from computer science, for example
the Calude et al work on the non-embeddability of quantum logic into
classical logics. One simply can not obtain quantum logic from classical
logic without adding postulates to classical logic.

You are right. The postulate I do add is the comp hyp. Then I proof that the logic of thr true bets (observation) is given by a non boolean quantum logic. I ignore, methodologically, the information coming from empirical physics, because those appearance is what I want to explain.