Bruno Marchal a écrit :

Yes, I mean looking the same event (a finished ensemble of instants) forever from the first person perspective. Nevertheless I think the probability, that a possible event happens, increase with the course of time. On an infinite time (a point of view of an immortal person), could this possibility become a necessity?

I guess so.

So if every possibility can be regards as a necessity, every possibility will be come true sooner or later even from an first person perspective, won't it? Then we can't consider this eternal return of a same event since others possibilities have to be realized... but the quantum theory of immortality allows that a same event can recur even on an infinite lenght of time, is it a paradox?