Quentin Anciaux wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
>
> Le jeudi 22 juin 2006 15:59, Bruno Marchal a écrit :
> > Dear Stephen,

> Either we have a definition problem or I do not understand. For me relative
> computations in platonia are not instantiated by definition as they are in
> platonia. Being in platonia just means it exists, hence existence is
> sufficient. If not could you please define what you mean by instantiated.

Being one of a number (0 <= N <= oo) of possible tokens of a type;
existing
in a space-time location, in the case og physical instantiation.

Instantiation is a one-many relationship. One type, many tokens
(instances).

In Platonia, there is exactly one of everything.

There can also be 0 instances -- non-instantiation. Which neatly
solves the Harry Potter/White Rabbuit problem. We do
not see WR/HP universes, because we are instantiated and they
are not.