> Le 10-nov.-06, ࠰5:53, Colin Geoffrey Hales a 飲it :
>
>> The brackets I have used to date are not the brackets of the lambda
>> calculus. I think physically, not symbolically. I find the jargon
>> really
>> hard to relate to.
>
> I thought you were referring to Alonzo Church's original book on
> "lambda conversion".
> Why do you want use the lambda calculus if you don't want use its
> "jargon"?

It's OK bruno!
I only meant I struggle, not that I was not going to use it! I would be
silly not to use a well established formalism, as you say.

I have so many computer languages wasting space in my poor brain I have
trouble squeezing yet another syntax in there and getting it to flow
nicely.

:-)

Colin