On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 00:30 +1100, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:

> > http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god5.htm
> Great article! I initially thought that it was written by some poor, honest
> Christian
> genuinely struggling with the logical consequences of his beliefs. But then
> such a
> person would quickly either fall back on blind faith or reject his beliefs as
> false, so
> there can't be many around.

One thing that stands out about this author is his even-handed,
non-strident walk through of his argument, taking claims regarding
prayer and statements in the Christian bible at face value.  There is no
politicizing, sarcasm, or innuendo.  It's almost as if he very strongly
"wants" these claims to be true but is forced to conclude they are not
through irrefutable logic.

We certainly could use more people this eloquent in their presentation!