Le 24-nov.-06, à 10:03, Tom Caylor a écrit :

> Have you read Francis Schaeffer's trilogy of books: The God Who Is
> There, Escape From Reason, and He Is There And He Is Not Silent.  He
> talks about the consequences of the belief in the uniformity of natural
> causes in a closed system.

No. But if you want to send a little summary, please do.

If by uniformity of natural causes in a closed system you mean
something describable by a total computable function, I can understand
the point (but recall I don't assume neither the notion of Nature nor
of Cause). Now, the computerland is closed for diagonalization "only".
That is something quite different, making computerland much open than
anything describable by total computable functions.