On Thursday 01 February 2007 19:34:41 Brent Meeker wrote:
> Quentin Anciaux wrote:

> >> Here.
> >
> > Where is "here" ? where are you in this "here" ?
> >
> > Quentin Anciaux
>
> I'm right here.

Mouarf...

I don't see you around... strange, maybe you're somewhere else.

That remind me of my post about my impression of the locality of the mind
inside the body... it is right inside the phenomenal scene... the phenomenal
scene is right here.... or "here" is the phenomenal scene itself...

Quentin