I have a question for people here who know the issues better than me:

I was having an argument about alleged Quantum Immortality/Quantum suicide
with some people who argue that because the 2nd law of thermodynamics
continues regardless in each universe a 'me' continues within, I should
ultimately age away, therefore Quantum immortality is a lost cause in

Any counter arguements or agreements with this would be appreciated.

Exclusive Ed Byrne daily comedy clips on MSN Video