On 3/2/07, chris peck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a question for people here who know the issues better than me:

> I was having an argument about alleged Quantum Immortality/Quantum suicide
> with some people who argue that because the 2nd law of thermodynamics
> continues regardless in each universe a 'me' continues within, I should
> ultimately age away, therefore Quantum immortality is a lost cause in
> principle.

If all possible worlds are instantiated, there will always be worlds, albeit
of low measure, where you continue to live even if your life depends on all
the gas in a room spontaneously gathering in the proverbial corner.

Stathis Papaioannou