>The "subjective experience" is just some sort of behaviour.  You can make
computers show the same sort of >behavior, if the computers are enough
complicated.

But we're not talking about 3rd person point of view. I can not see how you
reduce the subjective experience of first person to the behavior  that a
third person view can evaluate! All the problem is this first person
experience.

--

Mohsen Ravanbakhsh