On Thursday 28 June 2007 19:22:35 Torgny Tholerus wrote:
>  Quentin Anciaux skrev:
> On Thursday 28 June 2007 16:52:12 Torgny Tholerus wrote:
>
> Consciouslike behaviour is good for a species to survive.  Therefore
> human beings show that type of behaviour.
>
> I don't know what is consciouslike behaviour without consciousness in the
> first place.
>
>  An animal can show a consciouslike behaviour.  When a dog sees a rabbit,
> then the dog behaves as if he is conscious about that there is food in
> front of him.  He starts running after the rabbit as quick as he can.
>
>  --
>  Torgny Tholerus

It doesn't mean anything... what means "as if" if the thing you are comparing
it to does not exists (here consciousness). You can't act as if you are
conscious if cousciousness is something which does not exists, it simply
doesn't mean anything. By the way, I'm sure dogs are conscious (have inner
personal world).

Quentin