Bruno

Thanks for the corrections - not only did I improve my understanding
of the thesis in closely translating the language, but had enormous
fun! I am up to the diagrammatic part and will stop here for the time
being, to catch my breath and also to try and understand the Jaques
Mallah thread as best I can. Günther recommends recently the book
"Eveything Must Go" by Ladyman et al. This looks like heavy going but
seems like a good and a relevant tome to get into, possibly circling
around the mechanist idea. Do you also recommend it? Available from
Amazon at a hefty price but might be worth it.

Looking forward to the creative maths assignments - but take your
time; we only live once but we live forever

Best

Kim