Bruno states in his paper “The Origin of Physical Laws and Sensations”
that  “The description encoded at Brussels after the reading-cutting
process is just the description of a state of some Turing machine,
given that we assume comp. So its description can be duplicated, and
the experiencer can be reconstituted simultaneously at two different
places, for example Washington and Moscow”.

However to get this Turing state from the human, I suspect that this
might result in the destruction of the original – I am not sure just a
passive reading is possible.  Bruno gives the footnote below.

 “For an example, it could be the state of a Turing machine emulating
some unitary transformation in case the
brain, whatever it is, is correctly described by quantum mechanics.
This recall that quantum computer does not
violate Church thesis, and comp, in its all classical and Platonist
form, is not incompatible with the thesis that the
brain is a quantum computer (which I doubt). Giving that machine
Turing state, it can be recopied, without
violating the non cloning theorem of quantum information science”.

The unitary transformation alluded to above would need an initial
state to operate on in order to enable evolution.  This initial state
must be obtained from a possibly destructive “read” to obtain
configurational data at below the substitution level, I’m not sure
that the no clone theorem can be overcome here?