Marty,

With the MWI, superluminal computers are particular case of quantum computer, as far as I guess correctly on what they are talking about. There is no transmission of information at speed higher than light speed, but in a single universe view, quantum weirdness exploitation (like quantum teleportation) may make it appears to be so. Looks a bit like Marketing. If someone know better. (here I assume QM, not comp, although comp should imply QM).

Bruno