My apologies. I forgot that Lawrence National Laboratories no longer hosted the physics archive. I should have cited:

http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0604079

 The Free Will Theorem

Authors: John Conway <http://arxiv.org/find/quant-ph/1/au:+Conway_J/0/1/0/all/0/1>, Simon Kochen <http://arxiv.org/find/quant-ph/1/au:+Kochen_S/0/1/0/all/0/1>
(Submitted on 11 Apr 2006)

   Abstract: On the basis of three physical axioms, we prove that if
   the choice of a particular type of spin 1 experiment is not a
   function of the information accessible to the experimenters, then
   its outcome is equally not a function of the information accessible
   to the particles. We show that this result is robust, and deduce
   that neither hidden variable theories nor mechanisms of the GRW type
   for wave function collapse can be made relativistic. We also
   establish the consistency of our axioms and discuss the
philosophical implications.

And here's a later, stronger version that uses some weaker premises.

http://arxiv.org/abs/0807.3286

Brent