> I would define intelligence by an amount of self-introspection
> ability. In that case the singularity belongs to the past, with the
> discovery of "Löbian machine", that is universal machine knowing that
> their are universal.
> This makes all humans intelligent, as far as they have the courage and
> motivation to introspect themselves enough, and be aware of the
> unnameability of truth and correctness. As far as you are (luckily)
> 'correct', Löbian machine like PA or ZF are as intelligent than you
> and me, despite having different knowledge (even different
> arithmetical knowledge).

Hi! I have a couple questions. If you say that a human is Löbian, does
it only apply to the special machinery that is able to process this
logic, or the whole human, whatever that is?

I may be way off but ISTM that if there was a Löbian machine in the
real world it would have to prove its own incorruptibility (from
itself and the environment) before it could use its logic to derive
any facts about the world. Would this in practice reduce Löbianity to
an approximation, an imprecise model that can be "merely" useful?