Dear List,
for some weeks many write about TS (no explanation, seemingly all you
physicists on the list know exactly what they are talking about. I don't.)
So after 'enough is enough' I looked up Wiki. I found some 50 different
items 'TS' may stand for, in physical sciences only some 20.
It did not make sense when I substituted in the posts "T.S.Elliott, besides
in the texts there are no periods in between. Nor Tectonic Slip. Or Teutonic
Surrogates. Tyrannical Softness? I bet it does not stand on the Trafalgar
Square. (maybe in texting lingo: *t^2* as in Time Square?).
Somebody have mercy on me!
John M