on 18.09.2010 19:02 Bruno Marchal said the following:

On 17 Sep 2010, at 19:52, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

This is why attempts to describe free atoms in Newtonian terms
always result in nonsense statements such as their being neither
here nor there but simultaneously everywhere.

IMO, this has been solved by Everett 1957 (many-worlds). This is also

A naive question. How an idea of many-worlds helps to solve the mind-body problem?

a necessary consequence of logic + arithmetic + "I am a machine".

It is aggregation into large objects that makes a Newtonian
description of the atoms meaningful, not the reverse.

I would say it is the first person filtration of coherent histories,
to be short.

Robert B. Laughlin plays in his book with the term emergence, whatever it means. It is quite popular among biologists nowadays, for example

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/properties-emergent/

and some physicists. Basically it means that "More Is Different", see

More Is Different
P. W. Anderson
Science, New Series, Vol. 177, No. 4047. (Aug. 4, 1972), pp. 393-396.