Dear Bruno,

    The discussion has evolved enough now from my original topic as to require
that I restate my thesis and add some new ideas in a new post with a new
subject line, given some new understanding of your ideas. I greatly appreciate
your patience and comments as I have learned a great deal from it. I believe
that we agree on sufficient points to move forward so that I will leave you
comments below stand as a reference for the future. Right now I have one
question: Are you familiar with Jaakko Hintikka's idea of game semantics for
Logic in which (crudely put) on thinks of a proof is related to the existence
of a winning strategy in a 2-person game.
    What is your opinion of such, if any?

    For examples please see:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-games/
http://www.csc.villanova.edu/~japaridz/CL/gsoll.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_semantics

    I ask this because it seems that one of the key points of divergence in our
discussion is related to my use of ideas that are implicit in game semantic
based logics. Additionally there is resent work that seems to strongly support
my crazy idea of how we might solve the measurement problem in QM (which is my
main motivation). Please see:
http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~abranden/icig-05-27-08.pdf This is very much
related to the work of Jean-Yves Girard in his "Geometry of Interaction". By
the way, almost all of Girard's papers are inaccessible to me as I am not in a
university. I know of his work from my study of Pratt's papers.

Kindest regards,

Stephen