Steady on, old fellow. We know about Maudlin's argument (which
essentially the same as Bruno's MGA), which indicates the
incompatibility of materialism and COMP.

I know you had some argument against COMP, but I never really got
it. Maybe you could try summarising/simplifying it for the group. But
in all likelihood, all it would demonstrate (assuming the argument is
valid) is that COMP is incompatible with your particular ontological
assumptions.

What other arguments are there against COMP? Searle's Chinese room
argument, though well known, has been thoroughly debunked. The man in
the room should understand Chinese about as well as a neuron would (in
a Chinese speaker). Yet the room as a whole does understand Chinese.

Cheers