by saying "it does not occur in the situation i am describing.."so it
does occur when our sense are present.in that case,it implies that our
thoughts are affecting the environment through our senses.now how is
that possible?senses are unidirectional. the situation i am describing
becomes insignificant when the converse (thoughts affecting the
environment )is considered