On 01 Jul 2011, at 10:06, Constantine Pseudonymous wrote:

basically you guys don't know what your talking about, especially
Bruno with his dream-seed "theology"....

You might try to be more specific. Have you read the UD Argument?

If you believe there is flaw, you might try to present it.

Bruno

but the main purpose this
group and these thinkers serve, is to awaken us from our dogmatic
slumber.... the thinking of this group is exceptionally skilled at
that.... it is a perpetual reawakening from your dogmatic slumber.