is not any meta-phenomenological 'object', including the 'self',
necessarily the construct of a third-person point of view... an
essentially anthropomorphic third-person perception without any
objective independent existence, or any determination as such..... and
is not the negation of such an assertion assumed to be so and
predicated on your human-being-ness and indirection... therefore
proving the fact that "man is the measure of all things", and all
things are relative to himself and have the status of third-person
entities and nothing more except as projected by man.