I just had an interesting idea with regards to our
ontological/epistemological debate. Could it be that the number 0 is
conscious itself, by virtue of being itself (and all numbers share that
property, because the make just sense relative to 0)? This would pretty much
merge our ideas, because we need no outside transcendent primary ontology
consciousness, because numbers are the primary consciousness itself.