On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Stathis Papaioannou <stath...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Pilar Morales
> <pilarmorales...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Does Comp address "ego" little or not, or super human powers, or theory
> > brewing? How about miracles, and temporarily apparent,
> > and non-repeatable, break down of laws of physics?
> >
> > For example, in the early 1900s, there was a man walking through the
> woods
> > and found himself staring at someone, just as startled, staring back at
> him,
> > dressed from 1700s; the "portal" vanished after a few minutes. This is
> just
> > one example. My motive for finding a scientific TOE is that I am
> interested
> > in objective and measurable proof that chakras, or some sort of energy
> flows
> > through the body.
>
> Some sort of energy does flow through the body, otherwise it wouldn't
> be able to move. You seem to have an alternative view of "energy".

Not really alternative, I think *all* is energy. Although I believe that the
physics/math fundamental principles are not truly understood. Faraday was
probably more on-track than Maxwell or Einstein, but he had a pure heart
full of wonder. Hawkin uses his own theory of a big bang to prove we
(he) don't need a god or some sort of cosmic consciousness, when it very
well could be that this energy is but an aspect of this cosmic
consciousness.
It's just that to me, a theory has to account for all phenomena, including
what cannot be measured or repeated. I haven't found anything so far that
can measure or even validate scientifically the exceptions that are usually
avoided by scientists. In the case of chakras, I've found that it is mainly
a personal experience of centers of energy in the body, but there's no way
to talk about them rationally. Brings to mind the movie The Matrix, where
humans were connected to cables throughout the spine, but there was no proof
inside the code to see them.
I wasn't able to read the comp paper, so it's not too easy to *not* fill in
the blanks with my own assumptions. I have observed things that I wish to
have an explanation for, other than my own speculations. And ignoring them
would make me a victim of group thought.