Bruno,

As I have already mentioned, I am not that far to follow your theorem. I will do it presumably the next year.

I have been working for the last ten year with engineers and my consideration is so far at the engineering level. After all, if we know something, we should be able to employ it in practice. And if this does not work in practice, then how do we know that our knowledge is correct.

Said that, I understand the importance of theory and appreciate the work of theoreticians. After all, if we say A, then we must say B as well. Hence it is on my list to follow your theorem (but not right now).

At present, I am just trying to figure out our beliefs that make the simulation hypothesis possible. After all, "Human brain is similar to the Nelder-Mead simplex method. It often gets stuck in local optima."

Best wishes,

Evgenii