On 11.02.2012 04:27 Russell Standish said the following:
On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 09:39:50PM +0100, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

Let me ask you the same question that I have recently asked Brent.
Could you please tell me, the thermodynamic entropy of what is
discussed in Jason's example below?

Evgenii

If you're asking what is the conversion constant between bits and
J/K, the answer is k_B log(2) / log(10).

I'm not sure what else to tell you...

Cheers

I am asking what a thermodynamic system is to be considered in this case. I understand that you can convert it his way, the question would be the thermodynamic entropy of what you receive this way.

Evgenii