John:
who told you that "anything" evolved? especially: from nothing? that is our
human stupidity presuming a world according to our figments. We "think" in
our terms, i.e. if something seems to be, it had to 'evolve'. (I almost
wrote: 'be created'!)
We 'think' there is something. Do we have the capacity of going back *
further* than *we can*? Certainly not, - YET - we draw conclusions fitting
into our today's liking about such.

Thanks for your remarks on my - now obsolete - memory.

John Mikes